Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stupid Fondation

The internet is out at the Fondation this morning - I am posting from work. I woke up at ten and the power was out. I needed to take a shower but of course it was pitch black in the showers. I did it anyway, and went back to my room. I started getting dressed and then the power came back on so I tried to blow-dry my hair. The power went out again while I was blow-drying, so then I was left with half-dry funky hair. Later it came on again and I was fine. Of course, somehow the administration of the Fondation still hasn't figured out that when the power goes out, the internet does, too, and you have to turn it back on. Whoo.

So anyway I came to work 45 minutes early and here I am, blogging from the English department of a computer science school.

No comments: