Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello again

I just got this comment:

"I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!"

It makes me want to start writing again, perhaps about New Orleans though I don't do anything interesting. I do have a new camera and can start taking photos again. Right now we are all on tropical storm watch for Ida. It's very windy but no rain yet. I am considering going to the Northshore if it looks like it is going to be bad but it doesn't seem like it's getting any worse. Alas, my hopes of classes being cancelled will not be fulfilled.

Other things I could write about would be my awesome Vespa, the amusing things that go on when one works in a restaurant, especially the kitchen, being a grad student in linguistics and becoming disillusioned with it, wanting to quit doing linguistics after this year and be a nurse, looking forward to living alone in my own apartment when my lease is up, planning on adopting special needs cats... so I guess it's worth trying to keep it up. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: