Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Internet!

Praise be to God, la Catho has a computer lab and WiFi. I didn't bring Raoul (my laptop) today, because I didn't know if there would be WiFi and I didn't want to haul my computer to the university in futility. But I have already written a post about my arrival in Angers and I will post it tomorrow afternoon, after classes.

I just got out of the placement test. I was one of the first people out. it was a well-written test. I think I did pretty well, but we shall see.

A demain!

3 comments:

Erin said...

i took our placement test today and it was soooo boring...bleh...i signed the lease on my apt today and will move in saturday...lets definitely go see caroline! oh yeah; do you know if there's a way to subscribe to you on here like on lj?? that would be so convenient

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be reading about your adventures in France. Please do keep us updated!

<3, Laurentastic

Anonymous said...

ahh bobbie, la france semble incroyable! J'espere que tu t'amuseras bien la bas!
une petite chose- mon auto s'appelle Raoul!

amour
Kathryn