Friday, October 5, 2007

Coincidences

So I went to the grocery store - which, by the way, is called Ed - to get some stuff: cheese, candy, frozen things, etc. I am standing there looking at things that I don't quite understand, and I see this girl out of the corner of my eye. I look at her for a second, appreciating her haircut and funky attire, and then turn away. And then turn back. Because it was Erin. Ha! Apparently her train of thought was, "That's a funny shirt. Hey, Bobbie is attached to that shirt!" So we groceried for a little while and then parted ways. I went to Monoprix and got some more stuff, and then came back to the tram station to go back home. And there was Erin, with her class of annoying French guys. Stalker! Anyway we rode the tram and giggled. Now I am home, eating cheese and baguette and killing time before I go to pick up Chris at the Gare Montparnasse.

No comments: